Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > advice for Java certification?

advice for Java certification?

www.douglassdavis.com

Do you have any advice to give for some one who will take the Java
Certification? Both the programmers part and developers exam?

Joan

"www.douglassdavis.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> Do you have any advice to give for some one who will take the
> Java
> Certification? Both the programmers part and developers exam?

In my view, the first thing is to decide whether to take the exam
for
4.1 or 5.0