Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Code coverage tool

Code coverage tool

Mr Moiz

Hey all,
can anyone suggest me a java code coverage tool that is easy to use with
eclipse.I want to use it to test EJBs. Any help will be highly appreciated.
THanks
Moiz

Missaka Wijekoon

Mr Moiz wrote:
> Hey all,
> can anyone suggest me a java code coverage tool that is easy to use with
> eclipse.I want to use it to test EJBs. Any help will be highly appreciated.
> THanks
> Moiz

Try purify:

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/awdtools/purifyplus/

-Misk

Thomas Fritsch

Mr Moiz wrote:
> Hey all,
> can anyone suggest me a java code coverage tool that is easy to use with
> eclipse.I want to use it to test EJBs. Any help will be highly appreciated.
> THanks
> Moiz

Try JCoverage: <http://www.jcoverage.com/>
There is an eclipse-plugin, too.