Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > openSAML

openSAML

Alexander Mueller

Hi,

I am using openSAML in a servlet and try to parse the request body with
the SAMLRequest class, however I am always getting an exception (from
Integer.parseInt()). Now after having done a short visit to openSAML's
mailing list I believe I had the wrong understanding of openSAML parsing
the entire SOAP message, while it only parses the SAML part.

But also by only parsing this part I am getting an exception (this time
from the SAX parser, that the declaration of "samlp:Request" could not
be found).

Does anyone know what to do in this case?

Thanks very much,
Alexander