Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > [struts] ActionForm

[struts] ActionForm

Stefan Timmeier

Hello,

I am new to struts and I have an ActionForm which puts the values of an
Object and then calls an Action. But how can I call this object filled in by
the ActionForm within the Action?

The ActionCall looks like the normal one:

public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping mapping, ActionForm
form,HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) throws
IOException, ServletException){....}

So I guess it is something like form.get... ?

Thanks for your help!

Stefan

isitmeorthey

(yourActionForm)form."whatever getter setter method of your actionform"

Hope it helps.