Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > read and write .doc

read and write .doc

Ayrton

I must read and wirte doc, I think to use itext because it seem better
than poi.
What package do you use?
It's important that I can read a document fast

Roedy Green

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 08:40:05 GMT, Ayrton <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote or quoted :

>I must read and wirte doc, I think to use itext because it seem better
>than poi.
>What package do you use?
>It's important that I can read a document fast

You might have an easier time of it with RTF if that can be arranged.