Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > <html:select> drop down size

Charly Joseph via JavaKB.com

I'm using an <html:select> drop down box to list some items.

here i just want to show only 15 items at a time. any attribute setting is
there in struts..?

Andrew Thompson

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 06:36:25 GMT, Charly Joseph via JavaKB.com wrote:

> ..using an <html:select>..

> any attribute setting is there in struts..?

You might find that out, by reading the documentation..
<http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/struts-html.html#select>

> ..JavaKB

Please read these notes on your web interface, as well..
<http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#usenet>

--
Andrew Thompson
"I'll sing and I'll be merry when occasion I do see,."