Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > how to set cipher-suite in commons httpclient

how to set cipher-suite in commons httpclient

the_caspie@hotmail.com

Hi there,

I'm trying to set a specific cipher suite with the commons httpclient,
but I can't figure out how to do it. Does anyone have any idea?

thanks!

Roedy Green

On 16 Aug 2005 00:11:43 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote or quoted
:

>I'm trying to set a specific cipher suite with the commons httpclient,
>but I can't figure out how to do it. Does anyone have any idea?

see http://mindprod.com/products1.wrapper.html

I did a lightweight one independent of JCE.

the_caspie@hotmail.com

I've found another solution.
Make your own SSLProtocolSocketFactory class.
More info on http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/ht.../sslguide.html