Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > how to use lucene api (Search Engine Java)

how to use lucene api (Search Engine Java)

Ezee

can any body please suggest me how to use the lucene api for searching
keywords (in Java).

--
Ezee

Harald

"Ezee" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> can any body please suggest me how to use the lucene api for searching
> keywords (in Java).

private Analyzer analyzer = ....;
private IndexSearcher search = ...;

Query q = QueryParser.parse(queryString, "MostImportantField", analyzer);
Hits h = is.search(q);

For more details read http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/api/index.html

Cheers,
Harald.

--
Harald Kirsch (@home)|

lucene problem gk Java 1 04-11-2006 10:51 AM
Lucene : rebuilding the index Zouplaz Java 3 10-23-2005 06:55 PM
Lucene Keywords not matching the_kiddie98@yahoo.com Java 0 04-04-2005 10:56 AM
Jakarta Lucene MultiSearcher Question asteiger@gmail.com Java 0 01-12-2005 08:04 PM
Does Lucene have a sort feature? Son KwonNam Java 0 06-22-2004 05:05 PM

Advertisments