Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > netbeans not saving options?

netbeans not saving options?

Jakob Bieling

Hi,

I am using netbeans and recently it 'forgot' all my fonts/colors
settings and also refuses to save them when I reconfigure it. Any ideas
or will I have to reinstall to solve this?

thx
--
jb

jeak110@ms.tusur.ru

hm. of cource you can reinstall it, but you dont solve the problem
(IMHO). what netbeans version do you use? What OS?

Jakob Bieling

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> hm. of cource you can reinstall it, but you dont solve the problem
> (IMHO). what netbeans version do you use? What OS?

netbeans 4.1 on Windows XP SP2. I reinstalled and it worked again.
The problem appears when I start removing modules I do not need. I have
not figured out which modules cause this, but I removed write-rights
from the settings files once I changed all the colors etc and then
removed the moduls.
--
jb

jeak110@ms.tusur.ru

all configuration files of netbeans is here (C:\Documents and
Settings\jk\.netbeans\4.1)