Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > WebServices and wsdl generation

WebServices and wsdl generation

cbongior@stny.rr.com

Ok, I am utterly confused and lost. I have a class and I can easily
deploy it in axis and expose public methods as a web service. The
problem I am having is in the generation of a WSDL from the class. The
build-in tools in my editor (Intellij) throw a fit, but don't tell me
what. There are 2 dozen command switches to the tool Java2WSDL. I
supplied what I thought would be correct and I am still missing
something. I keep getting

The <class-of-portType> was not specified.
Java2WSDL emitter
Usage: java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL [options] class-of-portType

can someone show me a sample class and a subsequent java2wsdl command
to generate a wsdl?

Christian
http://christian.bongiorno.org/resume.pdf

WSDL and XML generation guitarzero Python 0 07-28-2009 07:18 AM
webservices , soap et wsdl Pif Java 3 06-30-2009 07:45 AM
webservices, wsdl & xsd (schema-2-wsdl) Dark Java 1 11-14-2008 07:58 PM
wsdl errors for multiple webservices with reference to same dataset wc_chan ASP .Net 1 12-07-2006 05:50 AM
is the w3c's schema for wsdl and wsdl/soap binding possibly buggy ? _clb_ Chris Bedford XML 0 08-20-2003 11:52 PM

Advertisments