Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > XML Library?

XML Library?

Stefan Schulz

Can anyone recommend me a good XML library for use in my current project.
The following would be necessary (or at least very useful) to have

* On-the-fly verification against XML Schema, including removing
ignorable #TEXT nodes, filling in default information to attributes and so
on
* Element in - Element out XML encryption / decryption
* Element in - Element out XML Digital Signature
* Element in - boolean out XML Digital Signature Verification

Less important parts of my wishlist include

* Visitor style DOM Traversal.
* Included Pretty Printer
* standalone library without needing 4021 other libs.

Is there any library which fulfills all (or most) of these wishes?

--
You can't run away forever,