Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Vector Space Model

Vector Space Model

Ezee

Hi,

I am working on some similarity measuring techniques in which I need to
find the similarity between terms and documents. Both are represented
by Vectors i-e a vector consists of few terms (3 or 4 terms) and
another vector consists of "representative terms of document" (these
consists of almost all important terms present in document). Can
anybody plz help me regarding this .. is there any source code for
Vector Space model available online ?
thanx
Ezee

You can't run away forever,

Michele Ouellet

http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/

Michèle Ouellet
Stelvio Inc.

"Ezee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi,
>
> I am working on some similarity measuring techniques in which I need to
> find the similarity between terms and documents. Both are represented
> by Vectors i-e a vector consists of few terms (3 or 4 terms) and
> another vector consists of "representative terms of document" (these
> consists of almost all important terms present in document). Can
> anybody plz help me regarding this .. is there any source code for
> Vector Space model available online ?
> thanx
> Ezee
>
> You can't run away forever,
> But there's nothing wrong with getting a good head start.
> --- Jim Steinman, "Rock and Roll Dreams Come Through"

Tris Orendorff

"Ezee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> Can
> anybody plz help me regarding this .. is there any source code for
> Vector Space model available online ?

Yes! Search for "vector space model java" with Google and you wiil find what you need.

--

Sincerely,

Tris Orendorff
[Two antennae meet on a roof, fall in love and get married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception
was excellent.]