Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > make a BufferedImage from array

make a BufferedImage from array

autogoor@yahoo.com

Support I have a array of integer "int[][] data", each of the element
is a 32 bits color data. How can I make a BufferedImage from this
array?

Thanks,

Knute Johnson

> Support I have a array of integer "int[][] data", each of the element
> is a 32 bits color data. How can I make a BufferedImage from this
> array?
>
> Thanks,

Do you know where to find the API Docs? It's in there.

--

Knute Johnson
email s/nospam/knute/

convert BufferedImage to a byte array cyberco Java 11 06-27-2008 05:25 PM
Error when creating BufferedImage with IndexColorModel from a byte array. weisburd@gmail.com Java 1 10-11-2006 07:51 PM
load tiff pages into an array of BufferedImage Sergio Java 0 07-02-2004 11:19 AM
Copying BufferedImage Eel Java 2 07-10-2003 10:15 PM
DirectByteBuffer and BufferedImage for image acquisition Peter Szymanski Java 0 07-09-2003 12:29 PM

Advertisments