Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > j2ee connector adapter and jni library path??

j2ee connector adapter and jni library path??

bonehead

Hi,

as per the spec I have included my windows dll in the rar file I have.
I use the ResourceAdapterImpl start() method to statically load the dll
via the usual jni method.

Outside of j2ee I am accustomed to seeing the loadlibrary failing due
to path issues. However, that connector is also failing for this reason
and within the j2ee architecture it is not clear where to set the
library path name. Indeed as the rar is unp[acked at connector install
time I do not know the path for the lib. This would also mean setting
the path on every install.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Freddy