Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > 3 or 4 lines

3 or 4 lines

Adam gimli84.o2.pl

I suppose there are not more than 4 lines to add hovewer I have no
idea how they should look like, therefore I ask You for help.

There are Two applets in two files and i want to run each fron the
second one here is their code

first file

import javax.swing.*;
import java.awt.*;
import java.awt.event.*;

plik: MojAplet2.java

public class MojAplet2 extends JApplet
{
JButton przycisk;
MojAplet2b a ;

class ActListener implements ActionListener
{
{
if(e.getSource()==przycisk)
{
/*
I suppose the code which runs the second applet should be here
*/
}
}
}

private ActListener ActList = new ActListener() ;

public void init()
{
przycisk=new JButton("zmien");
przycisk.addActionListener(ActList) ;
getContentPane().setLayout(null);
getContentPane().add(przycisk);
przycisk.setBounds(30, 158, 300, 34);
}
}
and the second file: MojAplet2.java

import javax.swing.*;
import java.awt.*;
import java.awt.event.*;

public class MojAplet2b extends JApplet
{
JButton przycisk;
MojAplet2b a ;

class ActListener implements ActionListener
{
{
if(e.getSource()==przycisk)
{
//something which will cause that the applet will end and return to
the
// parrent applet
}
}
}

private ActListener ActList = new ActListener() ;

public void init()
{
przycisk=new JButton("zmien");
przycisk.addActionListener(ActList) ;
getContentPane().setLayout(null);
getContentPane().add(przycisk);
przycisk.setBounds(30, 158, 300, 34);
}
}

Im really beginer and I would be gratefull for any help

Regards,

Adam Skrodzki

Andrew Thompson

On 4 Jul 2005 00:54:53 -0700, Adam gimli84.o2.pl wrote:

> Im really beginer and I would be gratefull for any help

> I suppose there are not more than 4 lines to add hovewer I have no
> idea how they should look like, therefore I ask You for help.

A far better group for questions of this nature is
comp.lang.java.help

> //something which will cause that the applet will end and return to
> the
> // parrent applet

A lot of the answer to this depends on exactly what you
mean by 'end' and 'return'.

Could you also explain (on your post on c.l.j.help)
exactly what the user is seeing before they click
any button, and what you woud like them to be seeing
after they have clicked it.

HTH

--
Andrew Thompson