Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JasperReports in swing application

JasperReports in swing application

marcind

hello
i have question concerning Jasperreports; i found many examples of
creating reports using iReport (for example) but now how to use
generated in such way *.jrxml file in my application ?

for example i have prepared file (jrxml) with proper report and now i
would like to display it in some JPanel of my Swing application;

could You propose some links or some peace of code how to do it ?

thanks for help
marcind

[q]jasperreports Pavel L.Yatsuk Java 0 09-20-2004 02:01 PM
JasperReports versus Crystal Reports likekids Java 0 03-03-2004 04:59 PM
[ANN] Sunshine Reports: A visual designer for JasperReports Michele Puopolo Java 0 03-02-2004 04:04 PM
java reporting tools - JasperReports or JFreeReport Hiranya Samarasekera Java 0 11-14-2003 05:22 AM
JasperReports -- Anyone please help! Kobus Ehlers Java 1 07-21-2003 10:42 PM

Advertisments