Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > MVC

Nag

Hi,

I have a controller1, which forwards the request to controller2 .
In controller2, I process the form requests and hit the database and
fetches the results and pass the results to
view1(jsp). I have two forms in view1. one is "displayForm" and another
is "dataForm". dataForm is hidden to the user.
The purpose of "displayForm" is used to show the results and allow the
user to do some client side validations.
When user submits the "dataForm"( submit button is part of "dataForm"
in jsp), the request goes to
Controller2 to make the changes to the database.

So, here my question is, In controller2....how to differentiate whether
the request is coming from "controller1" or "dataForm / view1"?

Thanks for your inputs.

No MVC Project Template after installing ASP.NET MVC 1.0 Crazy Cat ASP .Net 1 09-03-2009 08:02 PM
WebForms X MVC? Why MVC? Give me reasons to migrate my web apps to it please. Pros x Cons! Thanks! Paulo ASP .Net 3 12-04-2008 03:00 AM
differences between Spring WebFlow,Spring MVC,and String Portlet MVC? rmn190 Java 2 01-10-2008 02:27 AM
MVC Model in .Net ASP .Net 7 11-29-2003 06:40 PM
Any gd example for MVC Design in ASP.NET ? winglite ASP .Net 1 11-03-2003 05:03 AM

Advertisments