Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Compiling GCJ executables with icons?

Compiling GCJ executables with icons?

Steve

I have an SWT app that I am compiling with the "thisiscool" port of GCJ
for Win32. The SWT framework itself provides the means for designating
the icon that will appear in the taskbar and titlebar of the
application, but the GCJ-compiled executable uses the default Windows
icon.

Is there an option you can use with GCJ to compile an executable with
an icon, such that it appears when viewing the executable file on your
Desktop or Windows Explorer?

Method prototypes like C++? // Compiling executables Claudio Freda Ruby 5 02-19-2010 12:04 PM
Problems compiling Java-Prog with gcj using JavaMail (mail.jar) and JAF (activation.jar) Matthias Griem Java 6 02-08-2008 02:08 AM
Problem Listing Java Source using GCJ and GDB John Java 0 04-01-2004 12:22 AM
GCJ Problem KevJohnP Java 0 10-31-2003 12:12 AM
GCJ has anybody use it. g Java 6 08-26-2003 01:06 PM

Advertisments