Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JSP response.sendRedirect and jsp:forward not working

JSP response.sendRedirect and jsp:forward not working

ohaya

Hi,

I have a JSP page that basically does some stuff, then is suppose to
forward/redirect to another page, but the forward/redirect is not
working.

I think that this is happening because the page prior to this
forward/redirect page uses a dynamic include for the header, which has
"flush=true" (the forward/redirect page use to work before I added the
dynamic include).

Can someone tell me what I need to do to re-enable things so that my
forward/redirect page will actually forward/redirect?

Thanks,
Jim