Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > ColorModel and ColorSpace question

ColorModel and ColorSpace question

Vijay

hi all,

I have read in a tiff file and the API gets me its ColorModel and
ColorSpace. How can I find out the colorspace from these? I mean
CS_CIEXYZ or
CIEXYZ or
CS_GRAY or
CS_LINEAR_RGB or