Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Is there anything like Oracle ADF in other Java IDE tools ?

Is there anything like Oracle ADF in other Java IDE tools ?

Malte

> Hi gevat,
>
> (E-Mail Removed) menuliskan: > Just to clarify ADF != ADF Faces
>
>>And the way you should think of it is not that you pay 5k per ADF CPU -
>>because it won't make much sense given that you can get the full Oracle
>>AS Java Edition with ADF for the same price.

> Yes.. I know it, but my problem is to customer that does not want to
> pay 5k for Oracle AS Java Edition.. We must use other framework..
> We must find the cheaper one
>
> regards.

Wonder what it will cost to bring another 'cheaper' solution up to the
capabilities of another, 'less cheap' solution. Customers never cease to
amaze me.