Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JRE Makes multiple connections

JRE Makes multiple connections

mark_aitken@mksinst.com

Hi,
I have a web server with a number of web pages and applets. When I
browse to my server, under JRE 1.3 I get one request for the JAR Applet
file, however with JRE 1.4 and 1.5 I get Multiple request for the same
file, by multiple I mean 10+. Any help would be appreciated, this one
has me stumped. I presume it is part of the JRE spec, but can anyome
confirm that.
Cheers
Mark