Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Abstract Class / Interface

Abstract Class / Interface

Jerry

What is the differences between abstract class and interface? When to
use abstract class? When to use interface?

Thanks a lot!

Andrew Thompson

On 16 Jun 2005 21:52:56 -0700, Jerry wrote:

> What is the differences between abstract class and interface? When to
> use abstract class? When to use interface?

See my response to your other question.

--
Andrew Thompson

Stefan Schulz

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:52:56 -0700, Jerry wrote:

> What is the differences between abstract class and interface? When to
> use abstract class? When to use interface?
>
> Thanks a lot!

Sorry, only one homework hint per day. (Also, i am reasonably sure not to
have been any help at all. See Andrew's answers)

I might be more helpful on cljh, but don't hold your breath.

--
In pioneer days they used oxen for heavy pulling, and when one ox
couldn't budge a log, they didn't try to grow a larger ox. We shouldn't