Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > On Serial device programming (SimpleRead and SimpleWrite)

On Serial device programming (SimpleRead and SimpleWrite)

bronby

Hi guys! ,i'm kinda new in java programming. have any of you know how to
apply the reading and writing from/to a serial device? w/o device
lock/traffic (port in use msg) ...
you know, like simultaneously... ? , like where there's a function that
coninuously reading messages from the device but the same program can send
messages to the device...
Please help... Someone mentioned me abt the concept of threading... Can
someone enlighten me on this..

Thanks

bronby: