Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Looking fro Freelance Programmer for open source app

Looking fro Freelance Programmer for open source app

NoClue

In an effrot to give back to the open sourced community of:

http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/

I was hoping to find a Java programmer that could do some
modifications to:
http://gallery.menalto.com/modules.p...e.protocol.php

which is also open source.

There is a minimal hack to the program here:

http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/bo...?topic=11835.0

and the current state of development (api) for a soon to be released
version of cpg here:

http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/bo...?topic=17097.0

My budget is tight but I am interested in learning what this might
cost.

TIA