Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to trap Mouse Move Event OutSide Main Application using VC++

How to trap Mouse Move Event OutSide Main Application using VC++

jignesh2680@gmail.com

Hi All Developer / Programmers / Experts

I want to trap mouse move event outside my currently running
program (Application).

I am using VC++ 6.0 as development Environment

If possible provide me with code (example).

Thanks in advance

Regards

Jignesh