Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > how to code a java proxy verifier??

how to code a java proxy verifier??

JosephWu

Hi all

I am planning to code a proxy verifier(http,sock...),but I only find
one way to enable proxy which is through
System.getproperties().put()

as we know , a verifier should be coded as a multi-thread application.
so my problem is :Is that right to put "System.getproperties().put()"
in a synchronized function?

is it the right way to code a verifier? or should it be coded with
other structures?

or if you have any source code of any verifier,could u plz post the
link ?

thanks a lot~~~~~!!!!!