Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Clustering (Data Mining) framework for java

Clustering (Data Mining) framework for java

tobi

hi,
does anyone know a data Mining especially clustering framework for
java??
(e.g. implemented algorithm like c-means, ROCK, ...)

Best regards,
tobi

jonck

> does anyone know a data Mining especially clustering framework for
> java??

The good folks at the University of Waikato in New Zealand have written
several machine learning algorithms in Java that are freely available
at http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/ml/weka

It's been a while since I worked with these, but I remember being very
pleased with them at the time.

Kind regards, Jonck

Annoucement:XX Framework 1.0 Released - XML-Centric Java App Framework David Moskowitz XML 6 02-23-2006 11:36 AM
XX Framework 1.0 Released - XML-Centric Java App Framework David Moskowitz Java 3 02-23-2006 01:15 AM
Switch Clustering Query Johnny Noitargim Cisco 0 10-11-2004 07:34 PM
70-223 Clustering De Directeur MCSE 6 09-27-2003 01:52 AM
Clustering and FrameWork.Net Tito ASP .Net 0 07-07-2003 02:31 PM

Advertisments