Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Sending a BufferedImage to a ASP page

Sending a BufferedImage to a ASP page

plank@plank.com

Hi,

I am new to Java and am trying to create an applet which uploads a
BufferedImage to a webserver. I need it to be sent via a URLConnection
and POSTed to an ASP page which will then save the file to the server
and also modify a database.

I am getting stuck on the sending and receiving of the image file..
whats the best method of sending the image in jave and receiving is in
ASP?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Anil

Thomas Weidenfeller

> I am new to Java and am trying to create an applet which uploads a
> BufferedImage to a webserver. I need it to be sent via a URLConnection
> and POSTed to an ASP page which will then save the file to the server
> and also modify a database.
>
> I am getting stuck on the sending and receiving of the image file..
> whats the best method of sending the image in jave and receiving is in
> ASP?
>
> Any help would be much appreciated!

RFC 1867
RFC 2388

for a start.

/Thomas

--
The comp.lang.java.gui FAQ:

Sending html page values to ASP page Mark ASP .Net 3 04-21-2008 09:07 PM
Sending files from Servlet/JSP page to ASP Page Srini ASP General 1 10-29-2006 04:49 PM
Sending information from an ASPX page to ASP page using form and post method Ricardo Magalhaes ASP .Net 0 06-03-2005 02:37 PM
Copying BufferedImage Eel Java 2 07-10-2003 10:15 PM
DirectByteBuffer and BufferedImage for image acquisition Peter Szymanski Java 0 07-09-2003 12:29 PM

Advertisments