Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Eclipse feature like NetBeans virtual filesystems?

Eclipse feature like NetBeans virtual filesystems?

Steve Sobol

Does Eclipse have a feature like NetBeans' virtual filesystem feature? Am I
just missing it? Going through the Import/Export dialog is a royal pain when
I want to work directly on a CVS or FTP server.

--
JustThe.net - Apple Valley, CA - http://JustThe.net/ - 888.480.4NET (463
Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

Dale King

Steve Sobol wrote:
> Does Eclipse have a feature like NetBeans' virtual filesystem feature?
> Am I just missing it? Going through the Import/Export dialog is a royal
> pain when I want to work directly on a CVS or FTP server.

Eclipse supports CVS so you can check out projects from CVS.

There is a WebDAV plugin that will let you map projects to FTP sites and
can also do the same for Subversion (which is a better alternative to
CVS).

See: http://eclipsewiki.editme.com/Webdav

--
Dale King