Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Will J2ME MIDP 2.0 allow me to access Mobile Communicating interface like IR,Bluetooth,USB etc

Will J2ME MIDP 2.0 allow me to access Mobile Communicating interface like IR,Bluetooth,USB etc

nishadixit

Hi all,

Pls tell me that
if I create an application on based of J2ME MIDP 2.0, will it allow me
to access Mobile Communicating interface like IR, Bluetooth,USB etc.

Thanks In advance

Nisha Dixit

Darryl Pierce

nishadixit wrote:
> Pls tell me that
> if I create an application on based of J2ME MIDP 2.0, will it allow me
> to access Mobile Communicating interface like IR, Bluetooth,USB etc.

Only if the device manufacturer has made those communications ports to
the Generic Connection Framework.

--
Darryl L. Pierce <(E-Mail Removed)>
Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com