Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Crystal Enterprise EE & Tomcat

Crystal Enterprise EE & Tomcat

Alexandre Touret

Hi all, I am trying to run the crystal report viewer with the taglib
provided by Crystal into Tomcat 4.1.2
When I trying to access to a crystalreportviewer instance I have the
following error:

com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.lib.ReportSDK ServerException: Aucun
nom de serveur n'est précisé.---- Error code:-2147217390 Error code
name:serverNotFound
at
com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.lib.ReportSDK ServerException.throwReportSD
KServerException(Unknown Source)
at
com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.application.R eportAppSession.a(Unknown
Source)

I put the file clientsdkoptions.xml into both /WEB-INF/classes and
/WEB-INF/lib directories of my webapp. I have puttedmy crystal JARS into
the lib directory of my webapp.

How can I do to indicate the server url otherwise by coding into JSP ?

Thanks for your help