Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java coding guidelines & conventions

Java coding guidelines & conventions

jarit@xs4all.nl

Hi,

Found these coding guidelines for C#, HTML, Javascript, Java, HTML,
PL/SQL, T-SQL, VB and VBScript.

Well written and free to download.

www.demachina.com/products/swat

Jeroen

Timon Hinrichs

> Hi,
>
> Found these coding guidelines for C#, HTML, Javascript, Java, HTML,
> PL/SQL, T-SQL, VB and VBScript.
>
> Well written and free to download.
>
> www.demachina.com/products/swat
>
> Jeroen

Do you know the book "The elements of Java Style" by many authors?
(publisher: Cambridge University Press)

It is a great book. It tells you in 100 steps / rules how to write a
Java Code in the good styled way.

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen

(E-Mail Removed) writes:

> Found these coding guidelines for C#, HTML, Javascript, Java, HTML,
> PL/SQL, T-SQL, VB and VBScript.
>
> Well written and free to download.

[URL]

You posted an identical message in comp.lang.javascript. I can't help
but wonder whether you have a connection to the company which tries to
sell this document ... in which case this is commercial advertising.

/L

Javascript coding guidelines & conventions jarit@xs4all.nl Javascript 1 05-28-2005 04:49 PM
Javascript coding guidelines & conventions jarit@xs4all.nl Javascript 0 05-22-2005 01:13 AM
Portable Coding Guidelines? Roger VHDL 0 12-17-2004 07:33 PM
Tutorial and guidelines: Coding standards Otto Wyss C++ 0 06-08-2004 07:59 PM
VHDL Coding Guidelines Francisco Camarero VHDL 1 07-08-2003 08:17 PM

Advertisments