Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > jarsigner?

jarsigner?

ted holden

All the documentation I can find indicates that an application called
jarsigner should have come with the standard jdk distribution, but I don't
see it anywhere.

Anybody know how or where to get a copy of jarsigner.exe?

ted holden

Found it....

> All the documentation I can find indicates that an application called
> jarsigner should have come with the standard jdk distribution, but I don't
> see it anywhere.
>
> Anybody know how or where to get a copy of jarsigner.exe?

Ross Bamford

On Sat, 2005-05-14 at 02:33 +0000, ted holden wrote:
> All the documentation I can find indicates that an application called
> jarsigner should have come with the standard jdk distribution, but I don't
> see it anywhere.
>
> Anybody know how or where to get a copy of jarsigner.exe?

It's in the 'bin' subdirectory of your JDK root (with javac, javadoc,
etc). Honestly.

Ross

--
[Ross A. Bamford] [ross AT the.website.domain]
Roscopeco Open Tech ++ Open Source + Java + Apache + CMF