Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JBoss - how to add custom JNDI value?

JBoss - how to add custom JNDI value?

davout

I'm trying to deploy a web app into the JBoss 4.1 app server. The web app
install instructions require that a JNDI value be set so that the web app
can find some configuration data.

Trouble is, I can't find how or where to add a new JNDI value to the JBoss
environment. Can anybody give me some idiot-level instructions on how to
achieve this?