Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > text viewer for blackberry or java sources of text viewer

text viewer for blackberry or java sources of text viewer

jacksgoogle

Hi Folks,

I want to read ebooks on my blackberry and couldn't find a nice
programm. Do you know something here ?
The program should
- read and display text (size up to 1MB )
- allow bookmarks so that I can start where I stopped the last time.

If there is nothing specially for blackberry, do you know some free
sources based on java, which does a lot of this functionality?

Thanks a lot
Jack