Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Apache Ant input task - how to handle password ?

Apache Ant input task - how to handle password ?

kejoseph@hotmail.com

Hi,

I have written an Ant build script to deploy a WebLogic application. I
do not want to store the password in plain text in a property file.
When I use the Ant input task, it displays the password in clear text.
Is there any way to NOT display the password in clear text or rather
display * the way Win2k does or maybe not display anything (like Unix
?)

Thanks,

Kevin.