Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java Cell Phone Text Changed

Java Cell Phone Text Changed

Hannes

I want that my cell reacts if a change a value in a textbox.
How do i do that.

Darryl Pierce

Hannes wrote:
> I want that my cell reacts if a change a value in a textbox.
> How do i do that.

You can't. The high level UI components don't have listeners and event
handlers for things of that nature.

--
Darryl L. Pierce <(E-Mail Removed)>
Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com