Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Drawing a screen with Java...

Drawing a screen with Java...

JariTapio

Hei!

Im makin a Invaders game to my homepage and
i hav drouble with updatin the screen...

What kind a technique is the best for my game and
other Java Applet Runnable games...

My game is at my homepage www.EuroJari.com

Thank you for replying...
JariTapio/Helsinki/May-05-2005
www.EuroJari.com

Knute Johnson

JariTapio wrote:
> Hei!
>
> Im makin a Invaders game to my homepage and
> i hav drouble with updatin the screen...
>
> What kind a technique is the best for my game and
> other Java Applet Runnable games...
>
> My game is at my homepage www.EuroJari.com
>
> Thank you for replying...
> JariTapio/Helsinki/May-05-2005
> www.EuroJari.com

That's a great Java game. I wrote a Pong game last year. It's not as
cool as your game but fun none the less.

http://www.frazmtn.com/~knute/pong.htm

--

Knute Johnson
email s/nospam/knute/