Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > drag and drop javascript asp/php variable exchange

drag and drop javascript asp/php variable exchange

rnhuisman@gmail.com

Hello,
I'm looking for a way to drag and trop text onto a picture and save the
position
it needs to be in a way that i can access the saved positions in asp.
so the best way is if i can get it into a database or txt file.

or another solution is to make somhow the javascript variable into an
asp variable.

I dont know how to do any of this so if somebody can help me please
thanks a lot

Bryce

On 4 May 2005 10:28:04 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Hello,
>I'm looking for a way to drag and trop text onto a picture and save the
>position
>it needs to be in a way that i can access the saved positions in asp.
>so the best way is if i can get it into a database or txt file.
>
>or another solution is to make somhow the javascript variable into an
>asp variable.
>
>I dont know how to do any of this so if somebody can help me please
>thanks a lot

There may be someone here that can answer your question here, but I'd
highly recommend you post to a relevant group. Javascript is not the
same as Java.

also, as a point of order, javascript is executed on the browser. ASP
(and JSP and PHP) are server side languages. So, the page you see has
already been executed by the ASP engine, and what you are seeing is a
normal HTML page.. No access to ASP variable via javascript.

--
now with more cowbell