Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to handle SecurityException in Applets if user refuses to load it?

How to handle SecurityException in Applets if user refuses to load it?

Hozkar

Hi Everyone,

I have this problem, I created an Applet and signed it and everything
looks ok, but when the page loads and the certificate shows up I got a
securityException, I don't know hot to catch that and show a friendly
message to the user, anyone knows hot to do it?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Oscar.