Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Visualization tools like that of theBrain

Visualization tools like that of theBrain

Sam Hwang

Hello,
I am seeking for a framework to present my network-like structures in
the way as theBrain does. I seems to hear there is a API set for
programming theBrain but I can hardly find it and doubt about its
license maybe frustrate my attempt of open source my effort. So is
there any free to use library to be used as I wish? Thanks!

Lee Ryman

Develop with theBrain Sam Hwang Java 1 03-22-2005 06:51 AM
Article : Security Tools Part -- 2 (.Net FrameWork Tools Series) Namratha Shah \(Nasha\) ASP .Net 0 11-23-2004 04:01 PM

Advertisments