Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > J2ME, protected void keyPressed() no response on soft button.

Reply
Thread Tools

J2ME, protected void keyPressed() no response on soft button.

 
 
Boki
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-29-2005
Hi, I can`t detect a soft button event, my codes:

protected void keyPressed (int keyCode)
{
....
}

this protected void work for 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,#,* but no soft buttons...







 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Boki
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-29-2005
Hi, I test keyPressed() that can't report soft keys on S700i, K700i,
K750i...


I believe there is something wrong, but what should I do more?

I only get the value that keyPressed() evet bring to me...


and there is nothing happen when I press soft keys...


Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Boki.

"Boki" <(E-Mail Removed)> 撰寫於郵件新聞:d4s1en$43$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, I can`t detect a soft button event, my codes:
>
> protected void keyPressed (int keyCode)
> {
> ...
> }
>
> this protected void work for 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,#,* but no soft
> buttons...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Boki
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-29-2005
It seems soft key only work in full screen mode.

Boki.


"Boki" <(E-Mail Removed)> 撰寫於郵件新聞:d4s4dq$38k$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, I test keyPressed() that can't report soft keys on S700i, K700i,
> K750i...
>
>
> I believe there is something wrong, but what should I do more?
>
> I only get the value that keyPressed() evet bring to me...
>
>
> and there is nothing happen when I press soft keys...
>
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Best regards,
> Boki.
>
> "Boki" <(E-Mail Removed)> 撰寫於郵件新聞:d4s1en$43$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi, I can`t detect a soft button event, my codes:
>>
>> protected void keyPressed (int keyCode)
>> {
>> ...
>> }
>>
>> this protected void work for 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,#,* but no soft
>> buttons...
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Darryl Pierce
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-29-2005
Boki wrote:
> Hi, I can`t detect a soft button event, my codes:
>
> protected void keyPressed (int keyCode)
> {
> ....
> }
>
> this protected void work for 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,#,* but no soft buttons...


See the other thread where I answered this question. Basically, the
handset's not required to report any keys but the ITU-9 keypad. Soft
keys are covered by the Command object...

--
Darryl L. Pierce <(E-Mail Removed)>
Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com
"By doubting we come to inquiry, through inquiry truth." - Peter Abelard
 
Reply With Quote
 
Boki
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-29-2005
I got it, but our customer need it....
I found that can be done by fullscreen mode, and that only support MIDP2.0
phones.


Best regards,
Boki.

"Darryl Pierce" <(E-Mail Removed)>
???????:3Ynce.11345$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> Boki wrote:
>> Hi, I can`t detect a soft button event, my codes:
>>
>> protected void keyPressed (int keyCode)
>> {
>> ....
>> }
>>
>> this protected void work for 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,#,* but no soft
>> buttons...

>
> See the other thread where I answered this question. Basically, the
> handset's not required to report any keys but the ITU-9 keypad. Soft keys
> are covered by the Command object...
>
> --
> Darryl L. Pierce <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com
> "By doubting we come to inquiry, through inquiry truth." - Peter Abelard



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is the difference between void proba(); and void proba(void); ??? PencoOdStip@gmail.com C++ 1 05-23-2007 07:12 PM
what is the difference, void func(void) and void fucn() noblesantosh@yahoo.com C Programming 5 07-22-2005 04:38 PM
"void Method()" vs "void Method(void)" Ollej Reemt C++ 7 04-22-2005 03:47 AM
Soft refs problem with cgi - soft ref appears empty :-( ade0 Perl Misc 1 04-06-2005 09:23 PM
`void **' revisited: void *pop(void **root) Stig Brautaset C Programming 15 10-28-2003 09:03 AM



Advertisments