Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Open Source Reporting Solution

Open Source Reporting Solution

ulasergin@gmail.com

Hi,
Do you use any of OpenSource Java Basesd Reporting solutions, if so can
you tell little bir about your experience, any recommendations?

SystemAdmin Best4y.at

The veryBest open(Source)= www.jfreereport.org

Greetingd from Austria

Roland

kjc

SystemAdmin Best4y.at wrote:
> The veryBest open(Source)= www.jfreereport.org
>
> Greetingd from Austria
>
> Roland

When attempting to access the URL www.jfreereport.org

I get www.jfreereport.org could not be found.

Josef Garvi

He meant http://www.jfree.org/jfreereport/

--
Josef Garvi

"Reversing desertification through drought tolerant trees"
http://www.eden-foundation.org/

new income - better environment - more food - less poverty

David Segall

>Hi,
>Do you use any of OpenSource Java Basesd Reporting solutions, if so can
>you tell little bir about your experience, any recommendations?

Check out the combination of iReport <http://ireport.sourceforge.net/>
and JasperReports <http://jasperreports.sourceforge.net/>.
JasperReports produces the reports and iReport provides a GUI designer
front end for it.

I have not deployed a real application using them so I cannot provide
a thorough evaluation but I have been impressed with the toy programs
I have written.