Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How do I create Javadoc? (a tomcat project, eclipse3)

How do I create Javadoc? (a tomcat project, eclipse3)

Joshua

I currently am working with a tomcat project which is created on
Eclipse3, it consists of many JSPs and Java classes.
I wrote thousands lines of comments on java class files, and now
wondering how to create Javadoc (API document).
It's a tomcat project which I am working with...!!
I couldn't find any menu from Eclipse IDE.
Somebody help me.

Roland

On 28-4-2005 4:09, Joshua wrote:
> I currently am working with a tomcat project which is created on
> Eclipse3, it consists of many JSPs and Java classes.
> I wrote thousands lines of comments on java class files, and now
> wondering how to create Javadoc (API document).
> It's a tomcat project which I am working with...!!
> I couldn't find any menu from Eclipse IDE.
> Somebody help me.

In the Java Perspective (Window -> Open Perspective -> Java) use:
Project -> Generate Javadoc...
or:
File -> Export -> Javadoc
[And a search for 'javadoc' in Eclipse's Help docs (Help -> Help
Contents) might have given some clues.]
--
Regards,

Roland de Ruiter