Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Finding method names

Finding method names

bigbinc@hotmail.com

How does one get the method names and details about the particular
class by parsing the data in the source file, not the *.class bytecode.
Should I use JavaCC or something similar? Any ideas?

Ideally, I am working on an application to also read just the comments?

bigbinc@hotmail.com

It seems like today is parser/compiler day. I actually found javacc to
be pretty good. I don't know how it works, but that is ok.