Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > windows / java code wrapped in dll / debug

windows / java code wrapped in dll / debug

Maciek Zywno

Hi all,

Asp/VB application deployed on IIS uses a java class that is inside a
dll file by means of:

CreateObject("MyClass.Bean")

(java bean wrapped to dll by means of axbridge
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/...de/index.html).

Java 1.5 is used. I would like to debug the java code. However jvm is
started somehow "internally" by windows com objects support tools and I
do not know how to make jvm expose information to debug clients. Do they
use any windows registry settings or environmental vars that I could
modify? Any other tip of how to approach the problem.

(I found the following link
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/j...-plugin_p.html which
explains somehow use of registry vars but it is very old and does not
work for me. )

Thanks for any hints
Regards

Maciek