Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to close ftp connection opened by URLConnection?

How to close ftp connection opened by URLConnection?

kisonaj

Hi everybody.
Can you tell me how to close connection opened by URLConnection ?

Thanks a lot, Mark

Thomas Weidenfeller

kisonaj wrote:
> Can you tell me how to close connection opened by URLConnection ?

From the API documentation of URLConnection:

| Invoking the close() methods on the InputStream or OutputStream of an
| URLConnection after a request may free network resources associated
| with this instance, unless particular protocol specifications specify
| different behaviours for it.

/Thomas

--
The comp.lang.java.gui FAQ: