Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > UML Diagram Tool - Word Drawing

UML Diagram Tool - Word Drawing

adeon

Hi all,

Do you know if there is any UML diagram tool that is capable of
exporting diagrams into MS Word as a Word drawing object - I want to
draw a sequence diagram in an user-friendly tool and then export it (or
copy&paste) to MSWord document as a word drawing, so I can double-click
it later (in Word) and edit (still being in Word).
I know, a bit odd but it's not my requirement - I simply want to avoid
drawing UML diagrams directly in Word (nightmare).

Cheers
AD

Daniel Rohe

MS Visio?

"adeon" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:d4e1vo$rr$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hi all,
>
> Do you know if there is any UML diagram tool that is capable of exporting
> diagrams into MS Word as a Word drawing object - I want to draw a
> sequence diagram in an user-friendly tool and then export it (or
> copy&paste) to MSWord document as a word drawing, so I can double-click it
> later (in Word) and edit (still being in Word).
> I know, a bit odd but it's not my requirement - I simply want to avoid
> drawing UML diagrams directly in Word (nightmare).
>
> Cheers
> AD

adeon

Daniel Rohe napisał(a):
> MS Visio?

Yes, and any tool that is capable of exporting diagrams to windows
metafile format.

Cheers
AD

Daniel Rohe

MS Visio 2003: Save As menu entry and the last file type entry (Windows Meta
File).

Daniel

news:d4g87d$19s$(E-Mail Removed)...