Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Installing Java on Tungsten T5

Installing Java on Tungsten T5

gpl@fishcroft.ca

Good Morning:

Are there any programmers out there who have successfully installed
Java on a Palm Tungsten T5 using the IBM WebSphere Everyplace Micro
Environment (WEME) . Trying to get this done is aging me quite quickly
and at my current age that is not a good thing......

If you could contact me off list, since this may not be the exact forum
for this discussion, I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,
Robert

SIP for Palm Tungsten C SPD VOIP 0 10-09-2004 12:18 PM
Palm Tungsten E -- US Holiday Plug-Ins Won Dampchin Computer Support 1 06-05-2004 07:09 PM
DO TUNGSTEN LAMPS BURN OUT WHEN YOU TURN THEM ON?? Dr. Slick Digital Photography 107 02-11-2004 01:44 AM
tungsten screen size Ricardo Dague Java 0 11-08-2003 07:36 AM
Blowing the doors to Palm - Java programming for Tungsten handhelds asj Java 138 09-01-2003 07:44 PM

Advertisments